Friends of Blair Memorial Library
Good Libraries Need Good Friends!
Friends of Blair Memorial Library is a non-profit organization of citizens who share the belief that a strong library is crucial to the growth and vitality of a community. New members are always welcome!
The Friends of Blair Memorial Library meet in the library on the first Monday of each month at 6:30pm. Please join this group of library boosters as they hold used book sales and support our library. Through membership fees and used book sales, the Friends are able to provide direct financial assistance to purchase materials not provided for in the library budget.
When you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to The Friends of the Blair Memorial Library. Just go to the AmazonSmile page to select the Friends as your charitable organization to support.
Did you know you can support The Friends of the Blair Memorial Library just by shopping at Kroger? To get started, sign up with your Plus Card below (or in stores), and select The Friends of the Blair Memorial Library as the organization you wish to support.
What The Friends Do...
- Support and cooperate with the library in developing library services for the community
- Purchase books, audiobooks and databases for adults and children, as well as technology, puppets, and learning toys
- Bring Michigan authors and speakers to Clawson
- Fund the Children’s Summer Reading Club, the annual Teddy Bear Picnic, and other children’s programs throughout the year
- Receive, administer and encourage gifts, endowments and bequests to the Friends of the Library for its use on behalf of the library
- Meet monthly September through June
Call or visit the Library for more information!