DTE Energy Update
June 21, 2018 Update from DTE:
- Engineers have been investigating and analyzing its circuitry and systems serving a portion of the east side including restaurants and businesses in the 14 Mile and Main Street area that have experienced numerous power outages and brief interruptions in 2018.
- As a result of the investigation, an engineering team will present proposed corrective projects following an internal approval process.
- DTE officials expect to have a clearer definition of its next steps in July.
- The DTE 2018 Maintenance Tree Trimming Project is expected to begin on or near Aug. 17th. Wright Tree will be performing the work in Clawson.
- DTE officials will continue to update Clawson City Manager Mark Pollock.