Blair Memorial Library :

The Blair Memorial Library was started in 1929 when Frank Blair donated the 1863 farmhouse built by his grandfather, Samuel Blair, to the Village. Frank and his brother Maurice and sister, Minnie, grew up in the house, and Frank requested the library be named for his parents, Henry and Sara Warrener Blair. The library started out with about 600 books collected by the Clawson Ladies Literary Society. It outgrew the old farmhouse in the 1960s, and we demolished in 1963 to make way for the current library building.

Click Here to Start the Exhibit.

Blair Memorial Library